5d9B_9x95YhVJtoUzPqSeH7uNgc.txt Secrets Behind Me: Summer Splurge

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summer Splurge

I can't imagine it's so hot in here and only one thing in my mind now is to eat ice cream. I can have ice cream everyday for the whole summer. Watch your diet Charmie, you will go home soon , LOL! Just a reminder for my self. Crave this today!


http://northphoenixagent.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/ice-cream-complicated-cone.jpg

Thanks for google images kahit sa pciture man lang LOL!





Photobucket

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Of all the concoctions invented by man, I think the best and most craved for by everybody is ice cream. It drives away our blues and makes us feel good all over. The only downturn here is it can make people overweight if it is eaten too much. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.