5d9B_9x95YhVJtoUzPqSeH7uNgc.txt Secrets Behind Me: Loads Of Chocolate

Friday, July 23, 2010

Loads Of Chocolate

Hey, hey! It's Friday once again and it's time for Food Trip. Well, these week I gonna stay home (makapurdoy sege laagg) Hehehe!

Well, I have no food to share today but this morning when I cleaned up the freezer. I found these loads of chocolates. I think I got these chocolates last April, during my birthday! Hahaha! I have no time to eat but I keep buying the other chocolates that I love!


My share for Food Trip Friday




          
                                                             


From Photobucket

9 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

wow!! love ko rin chocolates :D

Guiltless Grub said...

Oh, oh...eat them moderately but dark chocs are great for the heart...but then again eat them moderately.

Unknown said...

i have avoided buying chocolates, and so far i'm succeeding.:p i agree with Guiltless Grub--eat moderately, don't binge, it's a sin!:p

http://foodtripfriday.net/ said...

Parehas pala tayo inaabot ng 48 years sa freezer ang mga chocolates. :D

Cecile said...

i love chocolates, too kaya lang i don't eat much na kasi diabetic ako :-)

Lady Patchy said...

sa ref ko ,ubos kaagad yang chocolates mo .takaw kami dyan

nuts said...

waaaaa... im craving now..send some here..:)

Verns said...

wala ko kalaag sa imu tung friday da! nabuang nako sa akong sched sa mga anakins hahahah.. kalami ani Charm.. Save the Earth its the only planet with chocolate.. hahaha...

Dhemz said...

agoy pagka daghan ana sis...naa pa diha kay ngayo ko...ehehehe!