5d9B_9x95YhVJtoUzPqSeH7uNgc.txt Secrets Behind Me: Restaurant Tripping

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Restaurant Tripping

I just can't hide from the camera whenever I go to this places... As you can see, I love hanging out at the restaurant.. That was the time when my cousin Roze was here.. My partner in crime..LOL!

Black Burger Restaurant

Soho Restaurant

Japanika Sushi Bar Restaurant



London Restaurant


Collins Kitchen Bar & Restaurant



Max Brenner

These are those trips on weekends... Whew, I love it!

My Entry for :


Forever In Blue Jeans


And....................








Photobucket

14 comments:

☺lani☺ said...

sushi...one of my fav.! happy friday!

☺lani☺ said...

I used to eat out everyday when I'm still taking my MA at the same time teaching.... i really have no time to stay at home LOL! Happy weekend almost...

Jenn said...

Wow ang daming food trips. Ang sarap naman... ;)

My FTF post is up HERE. Happy weekends!

Bambie ♥ said...

ang gaganda nyo =) kahit naman ako di ko mapigilan mamicture pag nasa resto, ang sarap kasi picturan mga foods at pati na rin ang ambience

Unknown said...

it's hard to say No to foodie buddies.:p

Enchie said...

Your a certified Food Tripper! Wish Ican resto hop with you :D

Verna Luga said...

parang nag-aaral lang ahihihi... enjoy charmie all the yummy ones... first time to join FTF ... mine is at Table for Five

have this blog on the list...

Lady Patchy said...

enjoy habang single at pag may hubby na ay di ka na masyadong makakalabas to eat with friends

Dhemz said...

agoy imo mang gpakyaw ang mga resto diay diha sis...ehehehhe!

Newlyweds said...

lots of resto sarap! good food, good friends..good laugh.. sarap!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Ang gaganda nyo naman, faces nyo palang masarap na hehehe.

Mylene said...

Nice Restaurant trip.Love the big mug of shake (juice?) at London Restaurant :D

shydub said...

Sarap naman ng trippings ninyo charm resto.

http://www.tsangreqz.com/2010/07/ftf-port-with-squash-and-mung-bean-sprouts.html

http://foodtripfriday.net/ said...

real food tripping at its finest!!!:)