5d9B_9x95YhVJtoUzPqSeH7uNgc.txt Secrets Behind Me: Bread Pudding With Chocolate Ice Cream

Friday, July 23, 2010

Bread Pudding With Chocolate Ice Cream

When it comes to diet, whew, how difficult it is? I have always an excuse and always promise my self ,  "this is the last"this is the last"! "tomorrow I have to stop eating fatty , delicious food. Hmmm, but how can I resist this bread pudding with chocolate ice cream. It's Sara's fault ..lol! she always ask me to make this bread pudding then end up I'm the one eating it. Gosh, I should stop it na talaga! hahahaha!



For more Luscious Saturday:






Photobucket

8 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

how are you..

Maharlikah said...

I feel like I wanna eat ice cream tonight! :-) Anyway, thank you for following Charmie...

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Ang bait naman ni Sarah. Palagay ko kung minsan hindi naman niya type kumain pero humihingi siya nang kung anong pagkain para maipakain lang sa iyo. That sneaky angel, lol. Hindi ka naman yata tabain eh? Just be sensible in what you eat and never forget your regular exercises. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Ms. Journ said...

agoy kalami ani wish ko one day sis may gana nako sa mga food para modaku daku sad ko gamay... I am really looking forward to have comfortable day and night and free from allergies.... geezzzzzzzzzz...

charmie said...

Hahaahaha Kuya Mel, di lumalaki buong katawan ang tiyan ko ang lumaki..I still have baby fats, nyahahhai:)

Lady Patchy said...

ang bait naman ni sarah ,sana maging flat mate ko rin siya.

Dhemz said...

oh my...who can't resist with that dessert..my gosh...kalami...ehhehe...sos ako pod woi...sige lang ko ingon mag diet...pero sige man tawon ko ug kaon...nyahahaha!

anne said...

aguy makawala man ni diet imong post girl hehehehe