5d9B_9x95YhVJtoUzPqSeH7uNgc.txt Secrets Behind Me: Red Kitchen Design

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Red Kitchen Design

I had an exhausting but lovely afternoon with Anne (Sarah daughter). We went to IKEA to look some dinning table design for Anne new house.  Oh, IKEA is a very huge store, lucky Sarah didn't fancy to come with us otherwise she will be exhausted and out of breath. So, while Anne was talking to a sales clerk there.  I sneaked  around and took picture of their kitchen showrooms.


 A little kitchen with a bar on a side
 A modern kitchen design
A close kitchen


Perfect for Ruby Tuesday










Photobucket

4 comments:

reg said...

I really like this modern and clean lined kitchen. I could easily picture my self making a fancy meal for 10 in here

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Maganda nga yung kitchen showcase na nakunan mo nang picture. Mukha talagang pinaplano mo na yung dream house mo ah, lol. I wish you all the happiness and blessings from the Lord in your forthcoming wedding. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

anne said...

Uhmmm I wonder where here would u put your dream house girl pabisita ha ? hehehe

Dhemz said...

great kitchen models...would love to have a new kitchen...kaso at the moment...we are renting...lisod alisdan ning kitchen nila...ehehehe!