5d9B_9x95YhVJtoUzPqSeH7uNgc.txt Secrets Behind Me: Halo-Halo @ Chowking

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Halo-Halo @ Chowking

Hello, food tippers.  I'm quiet busy for these past few days, and didn't have time to pop in here! I missed the food , I missed visiting you too ^_^

By the way, the weather here is soo hot! The humidity is too high,  that makes me so tired too. No A/C because it's broken and Sara didn't bother to ask somebody to fix it. (malapit na daw siyang mamatay ika niya) Huhuhu! Anyway, with this hot , humid weather. I'm happy  that mom had a halo-halo at Chowking last week. Glad that she let my sister decide where to go. Other wise they'll end up eating halo-halo in the market. My mother hates to eat in the proper restaurant, and my sister hates to go to the market. LOL! 
 Snagged the photo my from sister Facebook Album ^-^



 


Photobucket

9 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Miss ko na ang chowking hehehe. Sarap naman!

i♥pinkc00kies said...

refreshing :D

Kim, USA said...

I missed chowking halo2x too and also their dishes na may pancit at chicken ^_^


Fish soup and pusit

anne said...

Yeah sarap ngang kumain ng halo halo especially when its too hot

Unknown said...

halo-halo is still the most yummy remedy to hot weather.

http://foodtripfriday.net/ said...

Thumbnail pa lang alam ko ng Halo-halo yan from chowking, bec it's my fav!!!

nuts said...

oh yeah, i love halo halo from chowking, when i feel like eating halo halo, i run to the nearest store to give in for my cravings.

Newlyweds said...

we miss halo halo... yum yum yum!

Dhemz said...

sige lang pag makauli ka sa pinas puhon sis..tambay lang permi sa chowking...ehhehehe! naa chowking sa among previous nga g puy-an...pero mahalan ko...ehhehehe!