I took this shoot just to have an entry for MYM. ^-^ Well, we all know that eating junk food is not good for our diet. Eating to much with this unhealthy food can make you tired, loose energy, and can put on weight. Whew! Remember that? Here is an article contributed by ehow member Emike:
How to avoid junk food cravings?
1. The first thing to do to fight the cravings is to eliminate the temptation. Clear out the junk food and replace with healthy food. Stock up with fruits and vegetables.
2. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. It will give you plenty of vitamins and minerals. To satisfy your sweet tooth, eat fruits instead of candies and chocolates. For instance, try frozen grapes pineapples and etc.
3. Eat complex carbohydrates instead of simple carbohydrates. Complex carbohydrates give you energy and filled with fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Simple carbohydrates are not healthy because it contains refined sugar and it doesn't provide the essential nutrients we need.
4. Instead of drinking carbonated beverages, try drinking water or put lemon/lime to add flavor to it.
5. Be more active. Do exercise that you love. Increase your awareness about fitness. Exercise for at least 30 minutes. Exercise helps boots your metabolism and burn calories.
6. Instead of dining out, try packing lunch or cook at home. It can also help avoid spending money on fast food snack.
7. Learn to eat in moderation. Completely cutting junk food from your diet will not make it easy to kick the habit.
Note : You can achieve all this if you have strong will and determination. Discipline your self and you will love the difference.