5d9B_9x95YhVJtoUzPqSeH7uNgc.txt Secrets Behind Me: Another Weekend Food Trip

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Another Weekend Food Trip

Hello guys, I'm back here again... I didn't have time to sneak here for a few days and visit you back because I'm fascinated with my weekend. Once again my cousin stayed with me and we had a great and fabulous time together. Of course to complete our weekend is to full our stomach. lol. To satisfy our craving for sea foods we ordered these:

  Fried Mix Shrimp and Calamari with Green Salad and Sauce

 Barbecue Shrimps with Grilled Eggplant and Avocado Gravy , Jakko Specialty of the Week

We headed on to Max Brenner for our dessert
 Sharing 1 for 2 (seven kinds of dessert)
 One of the six dessert
My cousin and I @ Max Brenner.. I need an urgent diet..  ^-^

How about you guys? How's your weekend? Have a great week ahead!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

hhahaha...urgent diet man jud woi....you are not alone sis....:) lami man jud ikaon woi....lol!

nag lingkod imong cousin ana sa? kay taas man jud kau ka tan-awon...lol!

sensya na sis karon lang ko kabalik dire....our weekend was pretty busy...kapoy man jud ning mag balhin ug place woi....I am stress....hehhehe!