5d9B_9x95YhVJtoUzPqSeH7uNgc.txt Secrets Behind Me: Just Perfect

Monday, July 5, 2010

Just Perfect

I served this dinner last night to Sara and just perfect for Mellow Yellow Monday


Garlic st. peter fish fillet with grilled potato, peas and beans with sauteed nuts and boiled yellow corn. I love how I made the fish ... Was so easy recipe and turns out perfect. Just check the recipe next time ..^-^

For more Mellow Yellow Monday, Click the Badge below:







MellowYellowMondayBadge


Photobucket

4 comments:

Joanne Olivieri said...

Oh, I want some of that right now. My stomach is growling.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Sarah must love you so much. You are not only very kind and sympathetic, you are also a great cook. She will surely miss you when you return to the Philippines. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Corn on cob
slathered with butter—
feast for gods!


Squash Blossom

Dhemz said...

agoy pagka talented jud nimo sis....great job! naa pa diha? I always admire your food prep....:)