5d9B_9x95YhVJtoUzPqSeH7uNgc.txt Secrets Behind Me: Successful Dinner

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Successful Dinner

Last night Sara and I hosted a Friday night's dinner. Most often Sara's daughter invited us but because she went for a wedding yesterday afternoon and didn't have time to make for Friday night's dinner. Sara decided to invite them. (Yabang nga eh, parang siya naman mag luluto).LOL! And of course, she cannot almost see, I'm the one who does the cooking.

I'm always scared when Sara invite her daughter, not because she is horrible person. She is not horrible, she is very generous and very kind to me. I'm just scared because, I have to make it nice and perfect. Not to impressed them but they are picky and they only eat fish and vegetable. No chicken, no meat.

Then.........the night start with

My baked Salmon, was a quick shoot. They might say, I'm meshugana (crazy) if they saw me taking pictures. That's why I don't have picture of my creamy tomato soup and for our appetizers Sara asked me to serve Watermelon.
Our main course
Salmon with baked potatoes, grilled sweet potatoes, peas and beans. I made curried sauce also and poured into the Salmon. Curry sauce is David and Anne favorite. So, that's an added bite for the dinner. I don't have picture when it served because they were helping me in the kitchen.

Lemon maringue pie that we bought yesterday in town and Chocolate with almond and pecan ice cream


Table Setting

With a Chala bread in the center covered by Shabath Cloth

I thought I cannot make it , but yes, it was a successful dinner indeed! Happy Weekend to All


Photobucket

2 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Wow napakagaling mo palang magluto Charmie. Napaka swerte nang boyfriend
mo na magaling kang magluto. Kasabihan nga, the easiest way to a man's heart is through his stomach, lol. Mukhang masarap yung baked salmon mo with curried sauce. Masarap din yung mga desserts nyo. Somehow naiibsan ang pagka home sick nyo sa mga events katulad nito. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Dhemz said...

awwwww...great job sis....love the the table setting..:)

tuod, kalami sa imong g handa...ehehehe!

apil sa akong giveaway contest sis ha....:)