This is a filleted St. Peter fish or Tilapia
Thaw the filleted fish
I took this fish from the freezer and have no idea what recipe I can make out from this fish. For sure not "paksiw" because Sara won't eat it. Thus, I ended up looking recipe in the internet.
This is my menu and our dinner yesterday:
Butter for greasing
4 Tilapia fillets
2-3 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp. of butter
3 tbsp. of fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon of dried parsley flakes
Black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
2. Grease a baking dish with butter. ( I used cooking margarine because I don't have butter)
3. Rinse the Tilapia or St. Peters fillet under cool water and pat them dry ( got only 3 filleted tilapia)
5. Finely chopped the garlic.
6. Melt the butter.
7. Pour lemon juice over the fish and drizzle melted butter on the top .
9. Bake in the preheated oven until the fish can be easily flaked with a fork. I cook only for 15 minutes. But directions it will take normally 30 minutes.
And here it is :