5d9B_9x95YhVJtoUzPqSeH7uNgc.txt Secrets Behind Me: Garlic St. Peter Recipe

Monday, June 7, 2010

Garlic St. Peter Recipe

This is a filleted St. Peter fish or Tilapia

Thaw the filleted fish


I took this fish from the freezer  and have no idea what recipe I can make out from this fish. For sure not "paksiw" because Sara won't eat it. Thus, I ended up looking recipe in the internet.

This is my menu and our dinner yesterday:

Ingredients :

Butter for greasing
4 Tilapia fillets
2-3 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp. of butter
3 tbsp. of fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon of dried parsley flakes
Black pepper to taste

Directions :

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
2. Grease a baking dish with butter. ( I used cooking margarine because I don't have butter)
3. Rinse the Tilapia or St. Peters fillet under cool water and pat them dry ( got only 3 filleted tilapia)
4. Place the fillets in the baking dish.
5. Finely chopped the garlic.
6. Melt the butter.
7. Pour lemon juice over the fish and drizzle melted butter on the top .
8. Sprinkle with chopped garlic, parsley and pepper. ( I used dry rosemarine)
9. Bake in the preheated oven until the fish can be easily flaked with a fork. I cook only for 15 minutes. But directions it will take normally 30 minutes.

And here it is :





Photobucket

No comments: