5d9B_9x95YhVJtoUzPqSeH7uNgc.txt Secrets Behind Me: Labelling

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Labelling

Are you like me, tucking away in the freezer some small carefully packed leftover or single schnitzel or fish , and then when it has frozen solid you cannot tell the difference between one item and another? If so, then I suggest you go out and buy a packet of self adhesive labels. or if you have vacant container that would be lovely. You could labels every time you put a package in the freezer stick on one of the labels, writing in ink what is it and also the date. Don't try to put such a label on something already frozen - it won't stick. I also do this with a lot of thinned goods  writing the date of purchase as I tend to buy quantities when the particular items I need are on a discount sale.




Photobucket

4 comments:

Dhemz said...

Oh I label my frozen stuff...ehehhee..I use ziplock...yung may label bags....:)

charmie said...

hehehehe...

Ms. Journ said...

nice tips sis. Amua sad dire naay date tanan nga mga goods. FIFO man mi dire sa haws... naay system.

charmie said...

hahaha maayo kana FIFO ...