Breakfast (All 200 calories or less) - Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so never skip.
never skip breakfast
thank you for the images
1. 2 boiled eggs, 1 slice wholegrain toast with a scraping of olive oil.
2. 30g porridge made with water, a little skimmed milk, 1 tbsp.sultanas.
3. 30g special K with 1 cup skimmed milk, 3 slices strawberries.
4. 2 eggs Spanish omelette (with peppers, onion, tomatoes)glass of grapefruit
5. Mixed fruit salad with fat-free yogurt.
6. Fruit muffin, toasted with a little jam. 1 cup skimmed milk or all-milk coffe.
7. 1 shredded wheat with 1 cup skimmed. 1 tbsp honey.
Lunches (All 200 calories or less)
try a simple ham salad
1. Mixed salad with 1dsp toasted nuts and 1 tbsp bacon bits.
2. Small French stick with 1 tbsp cottage cheese and 3 wallnuts
3. Cup of Spinach or asparagus soup with a small wholemeal roll
4. Fruit compote - 6 prunes, apricots or hazelnuts - stirred through fat-free yogurt or fromage frais.
5. Tuna pasta salad with sweetcorn - 170g cold penne pasta, 1tbsp tuna and 1 tsp mayo.
6. Salad sandwich- 2 slices wholegrain bread, colourful mixed salad with 2tsp mayonaise.
7. Plain ham or turkey salad - 3slices of any cold meat.
(all 200 calories or less)
filled with jacket potato
1. Cod in parsley sauce (boil-in-bag) with 1 tbsp each of carrots spinach and brolli.
2. 170g jacket potato, 1dsp barbecue sauce, grated raw vegetable salad.
3. Florida chicken - 11g cold chicken chunks mixed with a segmented orange, tossed with lemon vinaigrette and serve on mixed salad.
4. 115g chicken or tofu, stir fried with mixed veg and 1dsp Thai chilli sauce.
5. 155g jacket potato with small tin water-packed tuna, 1tsp mayo and salad.
6. Baked Quoron Lemon & Black pepper fillet, 1tbsp peas and 2 tiny boiled potatoes or 6 chips.
7. Meditterranean salad - 60 g feta cheese, 3 broken walnuts and olive
I thanked Gill Heron for the contribution