5d9B_9x95YhVJtoUzPqSeH7uNgc.txt Secrets Behind Me: Wanted to have a Shower Room

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wanted to have a Shower Room

One of my favorite part in a house aside from bedroom and kitchen , is a bathroom - wherein I can do practical task, such cleansing my body, relaxing and unwinding at the end of my busy day!Char!
Since a bath tub is impossible to have in my little house to be , thus, I keep thinking about to have a shower room. Showers are popular in new house built today. A shower is a quick and invigorating way to start a day. It can be fitted into a small spaces, such as the area under a staircase or wardrobe recess in the bedroom. And because my house has only small spaces I plan to have a sliding shower door which is perfect for my small bathroom. And of course , in this modern age surfing the internet for inspiration gets me more excited for the planning process. Voila, I have found some cute design of shower doors at absolutehome.com


It might not cheap but I rather to have a shower door than a shower curtain to avoid the whole bathroom become wet and to protect the bathroom door to become filthy.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, a shower room is indispensable in all houses especially a small one. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Ms. Journ said...

agoy pareha ta sis ganahan ko mag stay... maka relate ko noon ganina gituktok nako sa akong bana kay dugay ko kaau ingon sya naay sunog labas na ... ingon ko pag sure oi.... ingon sya sure lagi.... wala jud niundang ug ingon nilili ko sa door... ingon sya agoy diha naka matug mag shower nasad ko waaaaaa....

daghan man ta kuri kuri on mao na...