Growing up away from my parents, I learned how to cook and started loving it. Since then, I was collecting recipes and try making an experiment with my cooking habits.
Sounds I'm good but truly I'm just beginning to explore my hidden interest in the kitchen.
I remember two years ago, I made this nutty-granola ice cream. It wasn't perfect as I expected and I didn't have a save photographs here since my computer was reprogram.
I took this recipe from a magazine and kept it in my scrapbook.
Here the ingredients and the method of making it :
304 cup sugar
2 cups non-dairy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 packet vanilla pudding
1 cup sugar
100 grams margarine
1 cup chopped peanuts
1 cup flour
1. Beat the egg whites with sugar for approximately 5 minutes till thick and frothy.
2. Add egg yolk and vanilla and continue beating.
3. Pour in non-dairy cream and vanilla pudding and beat well until the mixture has increased in volume.
4. Mix sugar, softened margarine, nuts and flour with your fingers and place on a baking tray.
5. Bake at 180 C for approximately 20-25 minutes til golden brown.
6. Break into pieces and stir through ice-cream sprinkling some on top.
7. Pour into container and freeze.
This is good for the summer. I plan to make it tomorrow and I promise I will take some photos and post it here.